- When you request additional information or register with the vearsa.com Web site, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information.
- When you become a customer of Vearsa’s products, the Company may ask you to provide billing information.
- When you register for or attend events from vearsa.com, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information, and information on your participation in the events.
- vearsa.com uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons, to keep track of interactions with the Company's Web sites and emails.
Use of information
- vearsa.com uses information collected to provide you with the services you request.
- vearsa.com may use information collected to provide you with additional information about the Company’s Services, partners, promotions, and events.
- vearsa.com may use information collected to improve the Company’s Web sites and Services.
- vearsa.com does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes. vearsa.com may share information collected with other companies that work on vearsa.com’s behalf.
- Customers of vearsa.com may electronically submit data or information to the Company’s services (“Customer Data”).
- vearsa.com may access Customer Data only for the purposes of providing the services, preventing or addressing service or technical problems, at a Customer’s request in connection with customer support matters, or as may be required by law.
- Every marketing email from vearsa.com contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further marketing emails from the Company.
- You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of the Company’s marketing emails.
How to contact us